- 2013/04/01 Monthly Maintenance:
8 May(The) 17:00-19:00(JST), 11 June(The) 17:00-19:00(JST).
- 2013/1/29 Language Grid Jakarta Operation Center
- 2012/1/29 Language Grid Services and Resources
- 2012/1/29 Language Grid Project Introduction: YMC-Viet Project
What's Language Grid
Language Grid is an online multilingual service platform which enables easy registration and sharing of language services such as online dictionaries, bilingual corpora, and machine translators.
- 144 organizations from 17 countries have participated in the Language Grid (2011/12)
- The Language Grid is providing 142 language services (2011/07)
- Federated operation started between Kyoto University and NECTEC from February 2011
- Special translation service for Kyoto University, the "KYODAI HONYAKU!" has started
- Service Grid Open Source activity has started globally
- Mediawiki multilingual environment has been listed as a research project of Wikimedia Foundation
- Research papers are accepted by ICSOC/SCC/ICWS/IJCAI/CSCW/CHI, etc
For more information about the Language Grid, please show following PDF files.
- Kyodai HONYAKU! Project