- Monthly Maintenance:
10 February(Tue) 16:00-20:00(JST), 10 March(Tue) 16:00-20:00(JST).
- 2015/1/22 ~ 2015/1/23: The Second International Workshop on Worldwide Language Service Infrastructure
- 2014/05/15 The addresses of mailing lists have been changed.Current addresses: ,
What's Language Grid
Language Grid is an online multilingual service platform which enables easy registration and sharing of language services such as online dictionaries, bilingual corpora, and machine translators.
- 144 organizations from 17 countries have participated in the Language Grid (2011/12)
- The Language Grid is providing 142 language services (2011/07)
- Federated operation started between Kyoto University and NECTEC from February 2011
- Special translation service for Kyoto University, the "KYODAI HONYAKU!" has started
- Service Grid Open Source activity has started globally
- Mediawiki multilingual environment has been listed as a research project of Wikimedia Foundation
- Research papers are accepted by ICSOC/SCC/ICWS/IJCAI/CSCW/CHI, etc
For more information about the Language Grid, please show following PDF files.
- Kyodai HONYAKU! Project